Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party Invite Samples

I recently had a customer ask me to make some 1st birthday party invites with a Sweet Shoppe theme.  I always try to make samples for my customers so they can choose which invite style they like.  This party has a pink and yellow color scheme (which seems to be MY theme colors lately, LOL) - it's popular for sure!

This is what I have come up with so far.  The backs are lined with a patterned cardstock (that may change a bit depending on what kind of paper I can find).  For the sample, I used what I had in the house, but will need to change it up to something similar, but most likely different, for the final invites.




back
I like these so far, now onto sample #2!


Linking Up To:






Tatertots and Jello


Stuff and Nonsense

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so precious! I love them. The pink and yellow is such a great combination. Can't wait to see sample #2 as well. Thank you so much for coming over to At The Picket Fence and linking up to Inspiration Friday, you have a precious blog!

    Heather @At The Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete