Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exciting New Things

Happy Thursday, only one more day until the three-day weekend!  I have a little bit of news to share.  It's exciting for me, and I hope it will be for you too! 

Starting tomorrow - I have decided to do a weekly feature called "Friday I'm In Love".  I see so many wonderful crafts, recipes, and home decor being done out there, and thought I would choose my five favorite to share with you every week!

Then, on Saturday, I will have my very first Linky Party - Saturday Social!  You know the drill, but every Saturday you can link up your projects and then I'll pick some to feature on Sunday!  It's so exciting for me - I have been wanting to do this for awhile.  I hope you will come and share your projects!!

Tune in tomorrow - I have found some great things this week to feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment