Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday I'm In Love

All I can say is - WOW!!  I found some super creative projects in the blogosphere this week - it was almost hard to choose my favorites.  It was like one blog after another of totally incredible things.  All of these projects were done so inexpensively - yet they look like a million bucks!  Here we go:

My Friday I'm In Love Favorites

You have to run over to Frou-Frou Gal to see the before pictures of this Roadside Rescue Wall Shelf - I swear you won't believe your eyes!  The finished product is beautiful - love the burlap!  The styling is amazing too.  Suesan - you done good girl!




Korrie at Red Hen totally outdid herself with this one.  She bought an inexpensive table at a yard sale, and hand painted this wonderful design onto the top.  Check out her post to see the complete farm table redo.  I mean can we say talent?  She used a projector to display the image and painted the whole thing!!  That's patience!  Korrie, can you make me one puh-leeese??



There is something to be said about simplicity.  When I saw this Rustic Flag Sign at Thrifty Decorating, I totally fell in love!  Nicole didn't spend a dime on this project - and it looks like something expensive out of Pottery Barn.  LOVE I tell you!!



Look at this photo holder made from an OLD VENT!!  Unbelievably gorgeous!  Jane at Mamie Jane's 
bought 2 of these old vents for $3 total!  She painted them and added hardware - and look closely - she made magnets out of old hinges!  So awesome!




And last, but certainly not least - Marilyn at Shabby Redo for You decoupaged a map onto this blue desk.  How gorgeous is this?  You have to go to her blog to see some more close up pictures - it's beautiful!! 


Pretty great, huh???  Tune in tonight for my linky party
Saturday Social!!  

Can't wait to see whatcha got!!

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I LOVE the roadkill rescue wall shelf!! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the feature! I am very flattered!
    I had read Korrie's post on her hand painted table but the others are new to me. They are great projects and I'm going to go check them out.
    Have a great weekend.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete