Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday I'm In Love

There is no rhyme or reason to this week's addition of Friday I'm In Love.  The common thread to all of these is that they are all fantastic projects, and deserve all of the Love I can give!!  If you were featured - feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!

OK - this first one - is a 3-D PAPER Princess Castle that Judy's Handmade Creations made for her daughter's birthday party.  This is beyond incredible - it came out so perfect, right down to the glitter!! 


 Julie at Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss outdid herself with this one.  See this pretty bench?  It started out as a coffee table!   It's so beautiful - you have to check out the whole room on her blog - it looks so great in there!


I saw this in my blog feed, and fell in love!  Kelli and Kristi at Lolly Jane repurposed an old apron into this adorable little sundress.  I wish I had one of these for Addie!!

Carrie at Greenbean's Crafterole always has such great ideas! I have been needing an excuse to purchase a Bind It All for a long time, and I think I just found it!  These paintchip notepads would make such great gifts or party favors!!


And finally - Leslie at Saving Grace Creations had me with casters!  Her Industrial Chic Coffee Table can wheel its way into my house any day!!
 

That's all for today!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!  Don't forget to link up to Saturday Social this weekend!  Oh yeah - I almost forgot!  I haven't gotten the button up on my blog yet - but I am FINALLY ON Twitter!!  'Bout time, right??  Check it out @SoclSalutations

No comments:

Post a Comment