Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday I'm In Love

Wow - this has been a crazy week for me!!  Work has been super insane, AND I have been preparing for Addison's birthday party tomorrow.  Whew - I'm exhausted!!  But, it's Friday, so that's reason to celebrate with some much needed eye candy from the blogosphere!!

First I found Michelle's Seaside Memento Display over at Sweet Something design.  I love the wire frame - where can I get one of those??  She also shared a tutorial on how she made the sand dollar and starfish display - what great ideas!  Looks like something right out of Pottery Barn!!


Jaime Lyn at Crafty, Scrappy, Happy made this amazing headboard and foot board out of old doors (her husband helped a little).  The white is so crisp - and I love the bedding too!!  They even built the side panels.  I am sure their guests will love sleeping here!!


I am a sucker for burlap - I just love it to pieces.  When I came across Laurie's wreath this week at Gallamore West, I fell in love all over again.  The wreath frame is beautiful itself, but the shells, splash of blue and cute paper bunting takes the cake.  This is pinned and waiting for me to make!! 


I am not really sure how, but for some reason Ashley aka Little Miss Momma has just found her way into my life (aka blog feed)!  Her blog is amazing, and I was literally stopped in my tracks when I saw her Whimsical Craft Room this week!  These colors are so bright, fun and inspiring!! 


Finally - don't you just LOVE this wool laptop sleeve??  Jaime at That's My Letter made this using a sports coat!!  I wish I had a laptop so I could have a reason to make this.  Although - a sleeve like this would work for hubby too!  Love the texture, the color - everything!!
 

 If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my side bar.  I can't wait to share all of the things I have been working on for Addison's party - I think it's going to turn out really cute!

Don't forget to come back and link up tonight for Saturday Social!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenn for featuring my laptop sleeve, I sent it to my brother and he's getting good use out of it. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful beautiful features! Thank you so much for including my bed-frame I am honored that you liked it!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thank you so much for featuring my burlap wreath! Your blog is adorable... I'm your newest follower!
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

    ReplyDelete