Monday, July 4, 2011

Saturday Social Features

Hey Everyone!  I am so sorry I didn't post these favorites last night.  It has been a crazy sun filled, event packed weekend, and I fell asleep on the couch last night.  I tried to keep my peepers open, but in the end, just couldn't do it.  

This week there were some really amazing projects linked up - thank you everyone for participating - it was a great party!!  So great, in fact, that I couldn't decide on just three.  So here are my FOUR features from the week's Saturday Social!

The first is a DIY Boutonniere that Anna made at Blissful Whimsy Events.  I was so impressed with these - she made them with her mom the morning of the wedding using plants and flowers from their garden!!  So perfect - casual yet elegant.  



Look at these No Melt Fourth of July Snacks from Garden of Eden Goods.  There is no ice cream in there - but these look great and the kids love them too!  Kindra, these look amazing!!






This Spiral French Braid by Nancy's Couture stopped me in my tracks.  How awesome is this?  Nancy says this is easy, so I am going to try this on my daughter.  (If I can get her to sit still long enough)!  How perfect would this be for a dance recital or gymnastics meet?



And finally - I am once again inspired by Lucy at Craftberry Bush.  I couldn't for the life of me decide what to do with my old window - but look at how creative she was using one as a backdrop for her garden??  The colors of these cans make it - I love all of the pretty shades of blue and green!


Thanks again for linking up this week!  Please feel free to grab a button from my sidebar if you were featured.  

I hope you all have a fabulous Fourth of July today!  Once again - I'm off to the lake for some cookouts, friends  and Fireworks!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I will proudly display your button! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my boutonnieres :o)

    ReplyDelete