Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday Social Features

This weekend FLEW by!!  I swear I feel like every week it is Friday night, I blink, and then the weekend is over already!!

There were once again, some great projects linked up this week!!  I had a lot of fun reading all of them!  Thank you to everyone who linked up - you are all amazing, and I am honored that you come to party with me every weekend!!

The first feature I would like to share is this Coffee Grinder from The Savvy Shanty.  Ginger found this baby at Goodwill.  Not only would I have mistakenly passed this right by without a second look, but never would have thought to actually PAINT it! LOVE!!!




Vivienne from The V Spot made this awesome Newspaper Sailboat - which looks amazing!  I think the best part is that she made it all using only what she had in her house!  So super cute!



Finally,  this PVC Framed Canopy Bed is ingenious!!  Brandy from Gluesticks enlisted the help of her hubby, who built the frame for this awesome bed - fit for a princess!!



Thanks again for linking up!  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!  
Have a great week!


2 comments: