Thursday, November 3, 2011

19 Weeks and Getting Antsy

Photobucket

Aahh, baby love!!  Momma's belly is growing fast, and I am getting very antsy to start the nursery.  Next Friday is a big day - we find out what we are having!  Our ultrasound is actually on Wednesday, but we have decided to do things a little differently than last time.  

My parents, sister, brother in law and little niece are all coming to visit from NJ next Thursday, so.... we decided to get the gender sealed in an envelope and plan to do a "gender reveal" party on Friday.  After the ultrasound, I will drop the envelope off at my friend's house, and she is making us a cake for the party.  The inside of the cake will either be pink or blue, but we won't know until we cut it!!  We have invited family and close friends over, and we will all find out at the same time.  Waiting those extra two days will be torture, but being able to share this moment with everyone will be so amazing!

So, I have been frantically pinning nurseries, and now think that I have had way too much time to think about it.  I can't decide what I want (for a girl anyway - the boy is decided on).  Here are some of the fun ideas I have added to my ever growing baby room pinboard.

This is the aqua and yellow (with some other colors thrown in) vintage kick that I have found myself in.  I think this is the direction I am leaning for either a boy or a girl.  


Pinterest via Tabitha Snyder



 Via Thompson Family-Life

What do you think?  I believe I'm kind of in love with this look. 

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful...the nurseries are super cute...i can totally see myself making the arrows in the last picture....xo

    ReplyDelete