Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Subway Art

I actually made this Subway Art last year, but I pulled it out for another season.  I think I may have gotten the original idea from House of Smiths - but it was a year ago, and I have baby brain - so don't quote me on that! 

For the past two years, I have been using a Turquoise and Copper Christmas color scheme in my Great Room, but decided this year to go back to red and green basics (with a little rustic cottage thrown in).  This subway art, which premiered in my foyer seemed like a good fit for my built in shelves.


I will take some photos of the rest of the shelves all done up.  I think they are close to complete, but I don't know if I'm sold yet.  

Here's another pic of the art, in case the first angle wasn't enough, tee hee!


Merry Merry!!  Happy Happy!  Have a wonderful day!


Linking Up To:  

No comments:

Post a Comment