Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fa la la la la - Holiday Cards

So, I bet you didn't know that these pics have been posted before, huh?  I actually put these up on my original blog, and this post has been archived here since last January.  BUT, since many of you probably have not see these, so.....I thought I would share them again.  

About a year ago, I did a booth at a local Holiday Bazaar and featured a ton of my Holiday Card and Personalized Stationery designs.  Here are some of my favorites:



This is a set of personalized notecards - great for a gift.  It's actually still for sale in my Etsy Shop!

I love these embossed gift card holders - also still in my shop.

Airmail!

Custom Photo Card

This was actually the Hayes Family holiday card last year!

Some mixed media with the use of burlap, book pages and felt!

Custom Photo Card

Custom card (with glitter!)

Love this Christmas Tree Subway Art

Some more personalized stationery - this one is no longer available

Some pre-packaged designs I made for the show:

Still have this in my shop - set of 15:

This one too:  Set of 15

This was a picture of my booth

I am busy now designing our family cards for this year - not so sure what I want to do... Maybe I will use the subway art tree card - OR something completely different.  Either way - gotta get a move on!!
Have you ordered your holiday cards yet?  I just happen to know someone who takes custom orders!  (Shameless plug).

XOXO


Linking Up To:




Tip 
Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment