Thursday, December 15, 2011

Light Garland

I was over at an Antique Gallery a few weeks ago, and one of the booths had this beautiful light garland with a ton of white and natural fabrics tied onto it.  I absolutely loved it and snapped a shot with my cell so I wouldn't forget about it.  

Last weekend I got to work, and put Addie to work as well, and we cut lots of fabric strips to make this loveliness!  Once again, took longer than anticipated, but I more than love the way it turned out.  Hubby gave me yet another compliment for this one!

Here she is with the Lights Off!


AND with the Lights On!


Oooh, there's a stocking - you're seeing more and more of the mantle - a whole corner!  :o) 


You are probably going to be so disappointed with my mantle with the way I have been talking about it.  Oh well - this is fun, right?  Have a wonderful day!!


Linking Up To:










The 36th Avenue



Tip 
Junkie handmade projects

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jen...I hope you're well ...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garland is very pretty. How very smart of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have found your blog. Love the garland! Visiting from Inspiration Friday- At the Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete