Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Little Man

I admit defeat last week and then disappear for 5 days?  Sorry about that.  Last weekend was a whirlwind - I had a wedding rehearsal on Friday, and then the wedding on Saturday.  Sunday was spent with my kiddos (and I may have been nursing a small hangover as well).  In any case, I'm back and I can FINALLY share my baby announcements.  They are in the mail (well most of them anyway).

I had done a little photo shoot when Morgan was about two weeks old, and decided to use one of those for the announcement.  I knew for sure that there had to be a mustache somewhere on that card, and of course - I love me some chevron!






I can't believe he's already 10 weeks old!  He weighs 11 lbs 7 oz now and it starting to get some more fat rolls on his legs.  LOVE it!  He is the sweetest little man.  

XOXO


Linking Up To:




No comments:

Post a Comment