Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 4 - Shower Curtain Redo

Man - LONG project, this one took me all day (plus I made a pot roast - hubby's favorite).  I am in the midst of re-decorating my downstairs bathroom.  We painted it a creamy white about 4 months ago, and this shower curtain has been on my list forever.  Please don't look at the rest of the room, it is pretty stark right now.  I know a few things I want to do, but haven't quite figured it all out yet.


In any case, this is what the shower curtain looked like before - totally boring, right?




And here it is after.  I hand stitched all of these rosettes - my first time doing that!  I'm pretty proud of myself!  







What do you think?  I still think it's missing something.  I had tied strips of the blue fabric to the tab tops, but then it looked too babyish.  I'm happy with it for now though.  I think once I get everything else done in there it will be just enough.  Yay - on to the next project!
Till tomorrow!!


Linked up to:





My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

3 comments:

  1. It looks Great! I really Like it. Simple and elegant. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great job,

    ReplyDelete