Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Have Some Announcements to Make

Happy Saturday everyone!!!  This has been a great week.  The first thing I want to announce is that I have decided to host a weekly linky party!!  This time next Saturday - come one come all and link up to Saturday Social at Social Salutations!!  I have been linking up to so many fabulous parties over the past few months, and have decided that I think I want to try to host one myself.  It's kind of scary - what if no one comes?  But I'll never know until I try, right?



The second announcement is that my sister Nicole gave birth to her beautiful daughter Brooklyn!!  Brooklyn Jennifer (she was named after me!) was born May 19th at 5:08pm.  She was 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long.  The whole family is doing great - well except for me because I haven't gotten to hold her yet!!  I have a trip planned at the end of June, and cannot WAIT to get my hands on that baby!!  LOL. 

Have a great Saturday!!  The temperature is supposed to reach 91 degrees here today, and we are off to the lake!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh MY!! Babies are so wonderful.
    she is beautiful. My sister also named her baby after me, how funny.

    Can't wait to come to your social. YAY so excited about that too!!

    ReplyDelete