Friday, July 8, 2011

Saturday Social - Week 7!

Hey hey hey!!  It's that time again!  I love short weeks, don't you?  Finally time to relax - I live for summer weekends!  I plan on crafting my butt off this weekend - finishing Addie's birthday invitations, and getting my project ready for my CSI Project post next week - I am so excited!!  Make sure you tune in on Wednesday for my guest post!!  (Don't worry, I'll remind you!)

For now though, it's time to link up your best projects from the week - I want to see what you've been working on!  I love new inspiration!!!

Here's how it works:

Link to a Specific Post - not just your blog homepage (we want to be able to find your creation!). Share any handmade craft, home decor, or recipe you would like (just no Etsy shops or items for sale please).

Grab a button below, or have a link back to my blog…so everyone can join in the party!

Be social and visit some of your Linky Neighbors - mingling makes for a better party!!




Happy Linking - show me whatcha got!!




No comments:

Post a Comment