Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday I'm In Love - with a Little Twist!

Happy Friday everyone!!  I wanted to do something a little different this week for my 7th! Edition of Friday I'm In Love.  Usually I choose 5 of my favorite blog posts/projects for the week, but this week I wanted to focus on one EXTREMELY talented lady.  Some of you may know (and some may not) that my love for crafts started with paper.  I LOVE designing stationery, and to this day, it is by far the most soothing and rewarding thing I do. 

A few years ago I came upon Lori's blog - Paper and Thread.  Her creativity is amazing, and her designs are so inspirational to me.  She is the reason I decided to get a sewing machine!  Not for fabric - but to incorporate stitching into my stationery designs.  Her work is so beautifully crafted, and each and every piece is one of a kind.

Lori designs everything -  wedding invitations, save the dates, children's party invitations, corporate stationery - you name it!  What started out as a home studio has grown, and in the last 6 months she has opened up her own studio!  She's kind of my idol!

Here are are just a few of my favorite things she designed (I really love everything, but you'll have to visit her blog to see it all)!!









Beautiful, right?  I love her stuff!! 

Have a great Friday!  Don't forget to tune in tonight for Saturday Social!!

No comments:

Post a Comment