Sunday, April 29, 2012

Get Back On The Horse

I haven't failed at my challenge.  I missed yesterday, but I will pick up right where I left off and finish my 30 days.  Weekends are so crazy - before I knew it yesterday, I woke up on the couch at midnight (after sleeping for two hours) and realized that I had never written a post.  I had every intention of doing so, but unfortunately, sleep won. 

We got a lot done around the house and yard today.  I finally re-painted my wrought iron patio set - it looks like new!  We even had some time to sit in the backyard watching Addie and her cousin playing in the little blow up pool.  I should have taken pictures of them - they were so cute!  I still have loads of laundry to do, but sometimes you just have to stop and enjoy the day.  Sunday's are good like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment