Monday, April 30, 2012

Look Whoo's Turning One!

My little niece, Brooklyn, is turning 1 in less than a month - I cannot believe it!!  When my sister came to visit, she asked me if I could design a photo invitation that she could send out to get printed herself.  She wants to do an owl theme (Look Whoo's Turning One)!  I was more than happy to design it for her - I do love owls!! 

She found an adorable pink and orange owl hat to take a picture of the baby in.  I loved the colors so we decided on pink, orange and brown for the party color scheme.  I'm happy with the way the invites turned out, but seriously, how cute is this baby???


I will be adding this invite to my Etsy shop as a printable.  Heck, I think I may design a whole party around it.  Cupcake toppers, water bottle labels, hmm.  My sister may be making out big on this deal!  There are definite perks to being my guinea pig!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment