Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday I'm In Love - Party Edition

Friday I'm In Love is back this week with some pretty amazing party themes and ideas.  I have had parties on the brain lately between the Lego party, some invitations I have been working on, and some new party printable designs for my shop.  I saw these gorgeous ideas and knew I had to do something festive this week. Here goes - let's get this party started!!

The first is a beautiful Summer Backyard Birthday Party by Ashley at Domestic Fashionista.  It's the perfect combination of simple and sweet down to every last detail.  I loved her tablescape and especially the strung lights.  Head over there to see it all!


What a unique take on a baby shower theme!  I ADORE this "Little Bug" Shower (that's VW, not creepy crawler) by Heather at Whipperberry.  From the color scheme, to the invites to the decor - every last drop of this party is so stinkin' cute.  Such a refreshing, new idea!


This Ice Cream Party that Jodi threw for her daughter looks like so much fun!  The colorful backdrop to the ice cream table, combined with the bunting and streamers were the perfect touch.  Head over to Meaningful Mama to check out all of the yummy treats she put together!


Maury (or Mars for short) from the blog Life on Mars posted a gorgeous bridal shower luncheon that her mom threw.  This is one shower I wish I could have atended - the food looked amazing and was literally making my stomach growl as I looked at the photos.  Not to mention the beautiful table settings and favors - I loved this!!


And finally - this Pink Lemonade Party from Ashley at Cherished Bliss is so adorable.  I may or may not be a little partial since my daughter is also named Addison (great minds think alike)!  No but seriously - she thought of everything.  How cute is that bunting?  You also have to check out the crown she made for Addison to wear - so pretty!!


So have I gotten you in the party mood yet?  I sure am!!

If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our bridal shower! I love the Ice Cream party! I'm going to have to pin that because I'm throwing an Ice cream social shower for my best friend next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!! It was such a fun shower!!
    kisses
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature : ) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete