Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Been Working Hard - New Shop Items!

I have been pulling some late nights lately trying to give my Etsy Shop a little update.  Not only did I need to get some new, fresh designs in there, but I also really needed to give the shop itself a little facelift.  My header was just an truncated adaptation of my blog header, and my photos were kind of all over the place.  I needed a more uniform look.  I have found it to be extremely difficult to get good product shots of my stationery.  I'm sure there is some manual setting I can use on my camera, but until I figure it all out, I am choosing to display my shop items digitally.  That way, my customers can get a good idea on true color. 

Hubby took Addie with him to the hunt camp a few weekends ago, so I actually had a mini-vacation (i.e. One child, whom does not speak, and goes to bed at 7:30pm).  I decided to use that time wisely, and had a blast coming up with some new items for my shop!

Here are some of my favorite new personalized notecards:

Can't go wrong with some Woodland Creatures:


I was inspired by all of the Chartreuse dresses at the Emmy's a few weeks back:


I've been wanting to add a butterfly design for like, forever:


There's more to see, and I plan to keep adding.  Pop over when you get a chance.  I'm busy working on some new Holiday card designs as we speak!

Pretty soon I need to tackle my blog design - that scares me a bit but it needs to be done!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment