Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Recap

Well, this post is late...really late.  But, better late than never, right?  I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas - ours was hectic but we had some great family time!  Just wanted to write a quick holiday recap post to share some of my Christmas decor.  I said I was going to post my mantle weeks ago, so here she is in all of her glory (even though some of it is about to come down).  I will share my winter update soon though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also love to update my built in shelves for each season.  The mantle and shelves come hand-in-hand!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just a little ditty I hung in my foyer - this will stay up for the winter season!

Photobucket

Thanks for joining me on this way overdue post!

XOXO

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment