Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's HERE!!!

I can officially cross something off my bucket list.  A few months ago I entered into  "Organizing Solutions: Room by Room" Talent Scouting Party at WhisperWood Cottage.  The winners that were selected would have a feature in the January issue of Cottages & Bungalows Magazine.  I have always dreamed of it (but never thought I would have a shot), so I entered my craft room/home office on a wing and a prayer.  I never in a million years thought that I would be among the beautiful projects selected.  The day Amy announced the winners I rushed over to her blog to see if by chance I was among them. I scrolled down the list oohing and ahhing over the selections, with each one I will admit I got a little sad.  Until, that is, I got to the very last one - holy crapola it was ME!!!

Well, the Magazine is out!!  Words cannot express my excitement as I rounded the corner into the magazine section at Publix and saw the issue sitting right on top.  I sat down on the floor until I found it - wow.  There it was - I was officially published!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Amy at WhisperWood Cottage for hosting such a unique opportunity for the little bloggers out there like me - what an amazing opportunity.  Congrats to the other wonderful ladies who were also selected!! 

XOXO

Photobucket

1 comment: