Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home Office Update

Not to beat a dead horse, but I realized that I never posted pictures of the office with artwork/memo boards hung.  So, I decided to post them today!  This room has been complete for a few weeks, and I must say that working in here every day is such a joy.  I feel so happy and inspired when I walk in - I think it actually makes me more productive.  I want to be in here - whereas before, I would look around and think about what I wanted to do with the room, which made me anxious.

So without further ado, here she is.  In the last photo you'll notice that I kept around a little friend.




Having this file storage in the space has made a world of difference!


I kind of like the contrast of the girlie girl room and the manly deer.  So - he stays for now!


That's it!  We still need to finish up the window treatments, but for now, it's home.  I love it!

XOXO



Linking Up To:





10 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    I love it! Am so very jealous that you have that amazing, dedicated space for working and blogging. My home office is strewn across the house ...

    Will you share this with our multi-blog "Imagine the Impossibilities" link party? We're live until Friday midnight CST. Here's the link:

    http://www.itallstartedwithpaint.com/2012/01/imagine-impossibilities-2012-link-party.html

    Hope to see you at the party.

    Linda
    itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really wonderful...not to many accessories or overdone. I like the simple shelves and the way you've arranged them with functional and decorative items. This is a great working space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this space. I love the picture of New Jersey, and the globe...among everything else!

    Thank you so much for linking to the challenge.
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky gal to have such a fab office! Love your little friend up on the wall too!! Are you a Jersey girl - the framed Jersey pic? I live in NJ! Thanks so much for joining our Impossibilities Challenge! New follower.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed! A fine office space decorated and arranged well can make one love the job itself! :) Kudos to your sensible article!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great organization - and I LOVE the deer head! coming over from whisperwood cottage - congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most organised and neat home office I've seen so far. I love how everything is arranged on the shelves. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete