Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Printable - Valentine's Day Subway Art

Some of you are getting a jump on your Valentine's projects - I am not one of you yet.  I have other fish to fry (even though I need to start thinking about Addison's school valentines soon)!  BUT - last year, I made this Subway Art, and thought that I would share the file with you!  I have been getting more and more requests for printables in my Etsy shop - so it seemed like a good time to start offering some to all of you!  

To print - just click on the file below.  It is sized to fit an 8"x10" frame.  Enjoy!  But please, I need to ask that you use this only for personal use.  By the way - the red frame used in the picture above was purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I just happen to notice last week that they are still selling this frame (and it was on sale)!
I hope you get good use out of it!  I think this artwork will be making another cameo appearance in my house this year.
 

Before I get going - Carol H. was the lucky winner of the bracelet giveaway from WobiSobi last Friday.  Carol - if you are out there - I have been trying to reach you!  You have 24 hours to claim your prize, or I will need to choose another winner!  Email me!!


XOXO



Linking Up To:

homework

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the printable - I am going to pop it in a red frame on my mantel! Visiting via Show and Share linky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Good job. I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party!
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete