Friday, January 28, 2011

15 Things

Anne from WobiSobi shared 15 things about herself and then 
tagged me to share as well!  I love these things!!



Here are some things about me:


1.  I grew up in New Jersey, and am still a Jersey girl at heart - fist pump!!
2.  I know every word to "Country Roads" by John Denver.  
It was played at every West Virginia University football game - and 
probably every bar in Morgantown!
3.  I don't have a high threshold for pain, and thus no tattoos.
4.  The hardest thing to give up while I was pregnant was coffee.  
I still had a cup a day - the doctor said it was ok!!
5.  I love to watch ghost hunting shows.
6.  I always do my craft work while listening to the Coldplay 
station on Pandora.
7.  I play tennis, and HAVE to listen to Justin Timberlake for good luck 
before every match!
8.  I will stay up to the wee hours in the morning to see the end of any 
HGTV show - even if I really don't care which house they choose!
9.  My BIGGEST pet peeve is dirty dishes in the sink!  I once had an 
injury from a dirty glass caused by my roommate in college (that's another story).
10.  I met my husband at a wedding - yes, it can happen!
11.  I am the clumsiest person in the world, and will trip over ANYTHING!!
12.  My iPhone and iMAC are my favorite posessions.
13.  My daughter is the greatest gift from God.
14.  My husband and I like to randomly break it down in the 
middle of a commercial break.
15.  I am so thankful for the new friends I am meeting in the blogosphere.  
Everyone is so supportive and talented!  
Thanks for welcoming me with open arms!

There are some random things about me.
Thank you Anne for tagging me - this was fun! 

I am tagging these fabulous and talented ladies:

Shelley at House of Smith's
Amanda at Serenity Now



1 comment:

  1. Anne tagged me as well. My friend has family in Morgantown, WV and Columbus, OH and the college feuds between them is great. I drank decaf coffee almost everyday of my 2nd pregnancy and my son is crazy bouncy.

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete