Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Backpack Name Tags - Day 8

Into week 2 - and I'm having so much fun!  Today is a quick but cute project because I am going on a field trip with Addie's class.  So with her in mind, I decided to make a name tag for her backpack.


I had made some luggage tags awhile back for some clients as bridal shower favors.  Here's a few of them:





I still have some of those plastic covers, which are really durable.  Addie is so hard on all of her stuff, so I knew whatever I made for her would have to endure being tossed around.  I also wanted something pretty simple.  As I was designing them, she sat with me and picked out which colors she wanted (pink and purple of course) and she told me that she wanted flowers.
This is what I came up with:






Have a great day!  Till tomorrow!

Linking up to:





CreativeShareWednesdays






The DIY Show Off

2 comments:

  1. Such cute luggage tags! Addison's is especially sweet!
    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post. really It takes such plenty time to push and notice traffic from social media, the matter is it never consistent. we have a tendency to should take under consideration Organic searches whereas victimization social nameand getting links from good social networks like Google and can not merely offer some traffic but collectively good links to diary.

    ReplyDelete