Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Whole Again!!

I started blogging last spring, but really haven't been able to keep up with it.  I started out with Wordpress, and found it difficult to use without having CSS knowledge - and a web programmer, I'm not!  Then, when I launched SocialSalutations.com, I incorporated it into the site.  This, however, wasn't very user friendly either, and I was extremely limited on what I could do.  


So, after much searching, and looking at what many of my fellow craft bloggers are using, I have decided to go with Blogger.  This platform is so much easier to use and customize - I have finally found a home!!  


Here it is, my first official post at what I hope to be my final resting place!  I plan to add more bells and whistles, and add a widget for my Etsy Shop here as well.  


It will be a work in progress, but in the meantime, let's get blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment