Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Order Up!

Just finished and shipped my first boutique order - how exciting!!  The headbands came out so nice, and I am really proud of them.  Now, to move on and start generating some more orders.  I have some ideas for future merchandise, so I need to get moving on the samples.  Is there anything in particular you would like to see?  Would love your comments and suggestions.  


These are some of the items that were included in the Boutique order - color variations of my original post from Facebook.  Isn't my little Addie becoming quite the model?  She makes weird faces when she knows a picture is coming - very unnatural fake smiles - it's kind of funny, so I have to snap her when she isn't ready.  


Justin took a picture of me working last night - you can see what the craft desk looks like now that I have projects underway.  Not so neat right now...










Linking Up To:

Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment