Now I need to tell you all 7 things about me. Hmm...this is kind of hard since I just shared a bunch a few weeks ago with you all...Here goes nothing...
1. My love for crafting started about 8 years ago when I attended a friend's Creative Memories party. It all started with Scrapbooking, the funny thing is, I never did finish Addison's First Year scrapbook!
2. I have worked in Advertising/Marketing since I graduated from college in 2000. Now, with my recent layoff, my husband and I are seriously considering the possibility of me following my dreams and passions and cultivating this business full time! Both scary and exciting, but I think this may be my time!!
3. My sister is expecting her first baby - a GIRL!!! My mom and I are in the midst of planning her baby shower, and am DYING to share everything I have been working on with you. BUT - I want it all to be a surprise, so I can't post anything until it's over!
4. I have a VERY talented and creative family. My mom is a crazy crafty DIYer with a love of all things cottage. She is such an inspiration to me, and I wish we lived closer so we could craft together! My sister is an amazing photographer AND makes adorable flip flops and headbands, among a million other things! My dad makes beautiful stained glass (you probably saw some of his lamps in a recent post of mine)!
5. Before I started this blog, I would spend hours upon hours on other people's blogs. I never thought I could do one myself, but here I am!!
6. I dream about owning a little bungelow on the beach someday!
7. I love food - seriously love to cook it and eat it. I make recipes from Giada, and always love to try new things. Ironically - if I had to choose a last meal before I died...it would be Kraft Mac & Cheese (the original in the box) and fish sticks. Yes - you heard me right...fish sticks!
Now, it is time for me to pass on this award to 8 more Stylish bloggers. This is the easy part. All of these ladies inspire me on a regular basis, and I am happy to pass this on to:
Craftberry Bush - Lucy had me a few months ago with her Romantic Paper Flowers. She is so talented!
MommaHen - Those burlap pillows that Amy made are awesome, and I plan on making some VERY soon!
My Crazy Decorating Addiction - You have to check out Kerri-Lynn's kids rooms! They are seriously something out of a catalog!
Two Girls Being Crafty - Tristin and Sharon are amazing. I love, well, EVERYTHING they do.
Little Things Bring Smiles - I love Katie's Rustic Valentine's decor and her Book Letters!
Homework - I recently found Carolyn when she posted her blanket scarf. After reading her blog, I was truly inspired!
Scissors & Spatulas - Jen has so many amazing DIY projects. I especially love the nursery knock off!
Ten June - Michelle's Wire Picture Frame Tutorial is so cute. I totally want to make one of these!!
To accept this award you have to follow these 4 rules:
1) Thank and link back to the blogger who
awarded you with the award
2) Share 7 Things about yourself
3) Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award
Thanks again to Theresa!!