Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Headband and Three Days to Go

With 3 days to go, and my husband asking me when I am going to start selling things - I decided it's time to build up my Etsy Shop and get some inventory ready for the spring craft shows.  The first new addition to my accessory line is this cute headband!  I tried something new and wrapped fabric around the band instead of ribbon.  I absolutely love the look and the texture - definitely going to do this again!!


Ahh - I adore these colors.  Everytime I see a bright green and yellow together it makes me smile!




So - wish me luck!!  I need to prove to hubby that I can meet my sales goals and do this full time.  I feel like I sound like a broken record - need to do this...gotta do that.  Now I'm just going to do!

Till tomorrow!

Linking Up To:

Today's Creative Blog

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I think green and yellow are such a nice Springy color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete