Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Shoppe Sample 2

I actually finished this a few days ago, but am just now getting the chance to post it.  This weekend flew by, didn't it?  I love the way this sample came out.  I used elements from the original design and then added a bit of dimension.  All in all, I think the only thing I would change would be to make the lollipop stick a bit longer.  My client chose the first sample...but I think I might like this one a little better.  Maybe...I don't know - they both came out cute!  What do you all think?




Till tomorrow!  I am finishing up an order for custom door signs for 3 little ones.  They are coming out so cute - can't wait to share!!  AND - I really want to get working on those fun finds from Good Will.  One day at a time, right?  I wish I didn't have to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I like the bigger lollipop Because candy Should be Big!!! LOL they look wonderful you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete