Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Office Inspiration

Hey everyone!!  Hope you are having a great week!  I started my new job yesterday and absolutely LOVE it.  I have been training at my boss's house all week, working in her home office, and it has totally inspired me to start figuring out what I want to do in mine.  I was laying in bed the other night and had a vision for my office come to me, and haven't been able to forget it.  I had originally planned to paint the whole room a pale gray, but the other night saw (in my head) white board and batten with a dark charcoal gray wall.

Have you been on Houzz yet?  I have been on this site before, but tonight I spent some time and found a ton of inspiration.  My office is a little tricky.  Remember the giant fish my husband has??  Well, to go along with those are two trophy deer mounts (again, please don't judge me, :o), LOL).  They are hanging in the office now, and I promised him he could keep them.  That makes my job a little bit harder, but worth the challenge I might add!

Here's some of my inspiration.  I want rustic meets contemporary.  Manly meets girly.  We'll see how I do!!

From Nuestra Vida Dulce:





AND





From Wisteria





From The Lettered Cottage




From cwhitrow's Idea Book




From Alix J. Bragg






Ahhh, now I just need to add board and batten to hubby's honey do list!



4 comments:

  1. Can the fish and heads go in the garage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your new job, I know what ever you do to your office it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new job! Based on your inspiration images your home office is going to look fabulous! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are loving your job. Which of these great office ideas did you choose? These are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete