Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday I'm In Love - Beach Style!

Addison and I are visiting my family at the Jersey Shore - and totally soaking up everything beach!!  I grew up here, and until a few years ago, never realized how much I took this place for granted.  It is so beautiful, beachy, quaint - and I miss it!!  Don't get me wrong - I love GA too, but LBI in the summer is the best place in the world!!!  Everywhere I turn there is coastal inspiration.  I didn't even realize it until now, but I think my features are reflecting my relaxed state of mind!

My first feature is this adorable Picnic Bench and Ruffle Table Cloth that I found over at Sweet Young Journey.  My jaw literally dropped when I saw this - how stinkin' cute?!?!


This bookshelf transformation from Stacy at The Precious Little Things in Life is so simple, but so ingenious!!You have to head over to her blog to see the full transformation - amazing!!


I have seen this chair featured on some other blogs, and just couldn't help myself!  I fell in love with this beachy chair made by Michele over at Primp!  Such a great way to brighten up a chair - it makes me smile!



I LOVE this foyer transformation!  It makes me feel so relaxed - like I'm in the tropics or something!  Jeri at Annabellea did such a fantastic job.  Check out her blog to see the rest of the pictures - beautiful!!


And last but not least, nothing says summer like a relaxing front porch!  Kim at Savvy Southern Style did a fabulous job styling her sister's front porch!  Doesn't this make you just want to sit outside with a glass of lemonade?



Have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to come back tonight to link up for Saturday Social!!

3 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    Love the beachy look inspiration photos! It's so fun to have a different, lighter look for the summer. I left you a comment on your window post also. Found you thru the blog party.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    My fiance and I are trying to figure out how u made the boarding passes. If you don't mind giving out your secret, we will love to know.
    Thanks in advance, The Kates Family

    ReplyDelete