Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturday Social Features!

I apologize for posting these so late - we were out on the lake all day today for father's day.  I am so wiped out - I wake boarded for the first time today - how fun!!  I loved it!  I know I'll be sore tomorrow though!!

Thank you to everyone who linked up this weekend - it was my best week so far!!  When I started this linky party, my biggest fear was that no one would come.  I appreciate all of your support - truly.  

So let's get on to my features!!
The first is this super cute patriotic wreath that Carole made at The Jubilee Circus.  The pinwheels are adorable - they give it such a nice touch!!

Brownies inside of a cookie?  I'm sold!  Get the Pillow Cookie recipe at For The Luv Of - she has some other pretty amazing recipes too - check it out!


Last - this Father's Day "Gone Fishin" paperweight from Piggy Giggles is incredible!!  This would be a great project to make with your kids.
If you were featured, please grab the "I've Been Featured" button on my sidebar.  I hope you all had a great Father's Day Weekend and have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment