Monday, July 11, 2011

The Countdown is On!!

The other night, Hubby and I were watching HGTV while we were cleaning up after dinner.  As I was doing the dishes, I heard a promotion about the new season of Design Star.  I whipped my head around so fast, I almost got whiplash!  "What did they say!" I yelled across the room to hubby, "When does it start?"  I think my sudden excitement scared him a bit - he jumped.... whoops!  

Design Star Season 6 Contestants and host Tanika Ray and Mentor David Bromstad
Well, guess what?!  The Design Star premiere is tonight!!  I must say, I'm a little torn this season. There is a designer from Atlanta, Doug Hines, and also two designers from New Jersey, Blanche Garcia and Tyler WislerI checked all of their bios and designs, and I cannot decide who to root for!  I think I may be leaning towards Blanche (don't hate me my southern friends)!

Every season so far, the winners have been amazing.  I watch each and every one of their solo shows - they are my must see TV.  I can't wait to see the challenges this season, and hear the judges feedback.  I swear I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

Tune in tonight at 9pm/8c on HGTV.  Let me know tomorrow what you thought - any favorites?  Who do you think is going to win??  

We will see, we will see....only 13 hours to go!

  
This post is part of a sponsored campaign by Crafterminds and HGTV Design Star. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment