Friday, July 15, 2011

Saturday Social Week 8!!

Happy Friday - I am so glad it's the weekend!!!  Not only is it Friday, but it's also the kick off of my weekly Linky Party - Saturday Social!!  


This has been an amazing week for me - I got to watch my favorite show Design Star, finally got a new line of stationery designed, AND guest blogged on one of my favorites - The CSI ProjectI can't wait to see what you have all been doing!!

Here's how it works:

Link to a Specific Post - not just your blog homepage (we want to be able to find your creation!). Share any handmade craft, home decor, or recipe you would like (just no Etsy shops or items for sale please).

Grab a button below, or have a link back to my blog…so everyone can join in the party!

Be social and visit some of your Linky Neighbors - mingling makes for a better party!!








The party ends at noon on Sunday, and I will post my features Sunday night!


Linky Linky!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and inviting me over. :) I'm following and I tried to add your button but it isn't "taking" on my blog. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete