Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Mild ... Ahem ... Obsession

I have a confession to make. 

I am obsessed with magazines and catalogs.  They don't even have to be fancy magazines (although I do love a glossy cover).  I only step foot into a Pottery Barn for the eye candy, and to walk over to the catalog stand to grab whatever 1,2,3 or 5 new issues that are out that I haven't seen.  I feel like I'm stealing - like I should be paying for those catalogs (it's not like I ever order out of them)...



And now, my guilty obsession is being fed by online magazines (e-zines).  In particularly, House of Fifty.  If you haven't seen it - you need to.  It's chock full of decorating and fabulousness - written by some familiar faces - our fellow bloggers!  The Fall Edition was just released - and it's even better than the last. Now there is one more reason for me to be online - sneaking a peak at this when I am supposed to be cleaning!  LOL.  Don't tell hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment