Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday Social Week 13 Features

Thanks again to everyone for linking up!!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend - mine wasn't so good.  I came down with a cold on Thursday, and it has gotten progressively worse each day.  Who in the world gets sick during the summer??  Me I suppose...that's ok.  It gave me a much needed excuse to stay home and work on some orders, so at least I was productive, right?

There were a lot of great recipes linked up this week, and it was hard to choose.  In the end, I went with the ones that made my mouth water the most.  LOL.  I also chose the craft that made my mouth water the most - so pretty!!

Let's start with breakfast.  Brie Joy from Breezy Pink Daisies shared this amazing Blueberry Buckle.  I just had a conversation with Addie yesterday about making blueberry muffins, but have decided to make this instead!  I can already see myself enjoying this with my morning coffee!! 


Next, is a savory Chicken Wire Memo Board made by my friend Jen at Scissors and Spatulas!  Can we say night and day??  We go from a very manly (hubby-esque) Buck,  to a pretty, girlie, lovely creation!  I love the shape of the frame, and the fabric she used.  Gorgeous!!


Finally, we come to dessert!!  So, this chocolate cheesecake has only 4 ingredients.  I think even I could make this!!  Nikki from Chef-N-Training always has the best recipes that look so amazing!  Drool....


Feel free to grab a button from my sidebar if you were featured.  Tune in tomorrow for my 100 Follower Giveaway!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jen...huge milestone, the next 100 will come super fast....xo
    Lu

    ReplyDelete