Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday I'm In Love - Week 15

Happy Friday everyone!  This has been such a busy week, I am SO looking forward to this long weekend.  Lots of great stuff in blogland this week!  I had a lot of fun surfing around looking at all of the pretty things!  So, let's get to it!

I thought this Vintage Nursery Rhyme Tray from Erin at How to Nest For Less was so sweet.  From the perfectly distressed paint, to the mod podged book image - I love everything about it!!


I fell in love with these colorful lace headbands made by Kristen at My Junk Drawer.  These are so simple yet so adorable!!  I am pinning these to make for Addie - so cute!!!



Isn't this Pintuck Comforter & Bed Tray just gorgeous??  Ashley at Cherished Bliss made the comforter AND the pillows!  The woven burlap tray is to die for too!  Head over to her blog to check out all of the photos!  I would love to have this in my room!!



Holy cuteness!!  Seriously - this school desk is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!  Love the pink, love the ruffles - perfect!!  Angela and Debbie from Tres Chere made this for their little cousin - she's a lucky little girl!!!  


I love a good knock off.  This DIY Faux Clock Face is pretty darn close to the original.  Erin from 3 Meadow Lake Cottage shares a tutorial on how she made this masterpiece.  What a great job - looks so expensive!!!


Feel free to grab a button from my sidebar if you were featured.  I hope you enjoyed my favorites this week.  I sure did!!  Have a fabulous long Labor Day weekend!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my vintage tray! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our desk! You are so sweet! We are your newest followers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my bedding! I'm a new follower : ) (well, in like 10 seconds!)

    ReplyDelete