Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zebra Print Fun!!!


I recently had a customer contact me for zebra and hot pink luggage tag favors for a bridal shower they are throwing.  I shared my prices with her, and because she had a lot of guests, it really wasn't in her price range.  I came up with the idea to design some printable luggage tag favors for her.  That way, I could just email her the file, and she can print and assemble them herself!




I think that I may be onto something new for my Etsy shop.  Over the last year or so, I have lost a few orders due to price.  My prices are reasonable, but I think between the economy right now, AND with the rise of so many talented DIYers - people just want to do it themselves!!  So, I am working on designing some different types of printables that I want to offer in my shop.  I'll be sure to share them with you once they start to come along!  Maybe I'll even have a few freebies to share as well!!

Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment