Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday I'm In Love - Fun Home Finds

It is Friday once again, and boy did I find some great projects to share this week!!  With the arrival of the very cold weather over the past few days, I have home on the mind.  How can I spruce up the one I've got since I'm about to be stuck inside for winter hibernation!?!

Here's some good ideas (including 3 high end knockoffs!) to get some creativity flowing!!  I was literally giddy looking at these, and all have been pinned to make in the future!

Cue the singing angels... "Halleluiah, Halleluih!"  This Rustic Pallet Bench at Our Vintage Home Love can come to my home love any day!!  I have a pile of pallets sitting in the garage (yes, they are still there), and I think I may have found a winner.  I have just recently stumbled upon Diana's blog, and I think I'm hooked.

Now I would like to introduce you to Ms. Ballard Chair Knockoff by The Rooster and the Hen.  I seriously think this version is better than the original!  How gorgeous - the colors, the fabric.  Swoon!!



I saw the original doggie pillow in the Restoration Hardward Baby & Child catalog, and loved it - but Julie's version at Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss was so perfect!  She shares a tutorial - head on over there to check it out!  This would be so cute in the nursery (if it's a boy)!


Katie over at Creative Outlets outdid herself with this table!  I love the addition of the printed drop cloth - so different!!  The color is great too - hmm - another good color for a baby boy's room.  OK - sorry, I have baby on the brain (the little bean is moving around right now, can't help it)!


And finally, I bring you the last knock off - something I am now DYING to make!  How awesome is this replica of an Anthropologie lamp shade?  Erin at Lavender and Lemon Drops did such an amazing job with this - AND no sewing required!!


If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!  Have a great weekend!  We have our huge annual Halloween Party tomorrow, so I have lots of projects to finish up - can't wait to share them!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pillow, Jenn! Glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like my tables! Thanks for the feature :o) I'll post the feature to try to send (a few) people your way and I'm following now! SUCH cute ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you to feature our chairs! Glad you liked them as much as we do. All our best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenn!! Happy you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature Jenn :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete