Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Announcing with Love...

Hey there!  So in between working full time, hosting Thanksgiving for 16, preparing for Christmas and making a baby, (sound like your lives?  I know I am preaching to the choir here) I have been working on a few stationery orders.  This one was extra sweet because it involved a picture of an adorable baby girl!  A dear friend of mine had her first baby a few months back, and she asked me to make the announcements.  I was beyond excited - I don't get to do these much!  She pretty much turned me loose with the design, and I gave her two options.  This was the final look!


I also designed some custom label wraps, which of course coordinated with the look of the announcement.  I have blurred out all some of the information here as to keep addresses private.



Here's a close up of the wording.


Of course as I am uploading these photos I am noticing that the soft colors aren't showing up very well.  Darn it.  Can someone give me lessons on taking photos of stationery??
 

Well, you get the idea anyway.  Sometimes my images look great, and other times they are hard to read.  Very frustrating.  Yes, I am venting to you all now I realize.  Probably TMI.  I am open to pointers!  Have a great Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment