Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday I'm in Love...White Christmas Style!

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!  Unfortunately, I think my chances here in Atlanta are pretty slim to none - it was 68 degrees yesterday.  So, the next best thing of course is to bring the white indoors.  I always admire white decor - probably because there is no way humanly possible that with my 5 year old, 2 dogs, and well....me - that I could EVER have white decor.  I'll admit it - we are a bunch of slobs - at least as far as keeping white white.  I have stopped buying my daughter white shirts because the first day she wears them, they come home stained.

These ladies, however, have mastered the White Christmas, and deserve some recognition (and an applause)!! 

Let's start with Pattie at The Shabby Chic.  Her entire house is amazing - I struggled over which shot to use here in this post.  How gorgeous is her mantle??  I am drooling over here - see - I already would have gotten it dirty!




I saw Renee's mantle last week over at Where the Grass is Greener, and have been saving it to share in this post.  You need to check out her entire living room decor - it's so beautiful!!  I love the touch of green she used here - perfect!



Once again, Miss Lucy from Craftberry Bush has holiday decor that makes me swoon.  Lucy - everything you do is so gorgeous - please just come to Atlanta and make my house your next project.  I bet you could use some warmth from the cold Canada winters??  My house is always open!!



I loved this mantle display from Laurie Anna's Vintage Home.  Aren't those chairs awesome?  Love the white trunks too (which in my house would be covered in fingerprints...sigh).  


And finally - there is something about the white simplicity of this mantle that I just love!!  Tiffany over at This Bliss Life did such a great job putting this together perfectly!  It's just right.


If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Thanks for all of the great eye candy everyone!  

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. What a way to wake up this morning, Jennifer you are so sweet to feature little old me. Merry Christmas to you and your family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words about my living room!! It was fun to decorate...now if I could only get that motivation for the rest of the house. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww my sweet Jen...I'm packing my bags as soon as I'm done typing this message.... Luv ya bunches ...xo

    ReplyDelete