Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday I'm In Love...with Peeping

Peeping - WHAT?!?!  You heard me correctly.  This week, as I have begun crossing things off my list, I have had a little bit more time to peep into other people's (bloggers) holiday home tours to take a look at how they have decorated for Christmas.  All I can say is, wow!  There were so many to choose from, and if I could have added them all to this post, I would have.

Since I obviously can't showcase their entire home here in this post, I will feature my favorite aspect of each.  Then, I encourage you all to hop over to their blogs to see everything! There were so many unique and creative ideas - I need to get pinning for next year!!

Desiree's home from The 36th Avenue is gorgeous!  She has a very special tree in her home that she calls the Never Forgotten Tree.  On it are photos of passed loved ones to be remembered and celebrated.  I love this idea so much - my eyes well up thinking about it!! 



I have seen bits and pieces of Holly's home over the past few weeks featured in various linky parties.  Once I hopped over to her blog, Down to Earth Style, I pleasantly surprise to find an entire home tour!  My favorite part of her decor was the sled on her porch with her house number painted on it.  What a clever and adorable idea!!  Check out the rest of her home though - it's gorgeous!!


Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors never disappoints.  She is so unbelievably creative, and I love popping into her home on a weekly basis to see what she gets her hands into next.  Her holiday home tour?  Wow.  She has a stepladder tree.  YES - a tree made around a step ladder!!  Who thinks of that??  LOVE it!!


I have featured Aimee from It's Overflowing in the past - but I just keep getting drawn to her projects!!  Her home is adorable, and she always comes up with something new.  My favorite holiday idea of hers was the use of yellow in the kitchen!  Who would have thought to use yellow as a Christmas color?  Aimee, that's who!


And finally...the home tour at Jennifer Rizzo stopped me in my tracks!  I had never visited her blog before, and am now a new follower!  I just loved her whole holiday theme, but her kitchen was my favorite.  I loved the clean simplicity of her window dressings over the sink.  I have a similar layout in my kitchen, and I think I may need to do something like this next year!!


If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Thank you all for letting me peek into your homes for the holidays.  I truly enjoyed the tours!!

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me Jennifer!! I love having you as one of my sweet bloggy friends!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    XO,
    Aimee from ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention Jennifer! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete