Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday I'm In Love AND Inspired!!

It's the New Year, and a great time to start getting your 2012 bucket list together.  My list?  Let's see...  Finish the office, Decorate the Nursery, Paint and Organize the laundry room, frame the downstairs bathroom mirror (that was on my 2011 list as well) - the list goes on.  My picks today are all just projects I found where talented bloggers either kick started their 2012 To-Do List, or just inspired me to get a move on mine!!

The first is Betsy Speert's Kitchen Makeover on a budget.  She helped a friend give a fresh new look to her kitchen by removing her cabinet doors and creating open shelving.  Beautiful!!


I absolutely  LOVED this Vintage French Script Fruit over at Confessions of a Plate Addict.  Debbie took some time to cross a fun project off her list, and the outcome is awesome (and FREE)!!


How gorgeous is Linda's Entryway Makeover??  I am a sucker for board and batten and a dark gray paint color. You have to check out all of the before and after pictures over at It All Started With Paint!!  


This is a project I would love to make - maybe even for the nursery.  I spied some of these wooden crates at Michaels last weekend and tried to figure out what I could do with it.  Jackpot!!  LOVE this storage idea from Kara at June and Bear!!


And finally - I just thought these champagne cork magnets that Missy from Lookie What I Did were adorable!!  I would love to make some of these for my office (I guess I need to by a magnetic board, huh?).  Too cute!!


Hope you enjoyed looking through these inspirational projects as much as I did!  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Have a great weekend everyone!  Mine will be spent crossing some more projects off my list - can't wait to share them with you!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Jenn! I am honored! :-) I hope your New Year is off to a great start!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the feature along side so many great and inspiring ideas. have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot to do as well wait til you see my laundry room. all that is going to change very soon. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, thank you so much for featuring my entry redo! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete