Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday I'm In Love...With Bustin' A Move!

From the looks of it - you guys have been BUSY!!!  All over the blogosphere I have been seeing the outcome of HUGE projects, like entire room renovations.  It's pretty inspiring - you guys have been bustin' a move!  From kitchens, to craft rooms to bedrooms and more - it amazes me what you can get done when you just go for it.

There were a lot of transformed spaces that I saw this week, but here's a few that caught my eye.

Jen from A Place To Call Home shared her bedroom makeover - what a great space!  She has lots of cool elements in the room, including a fab chevron table, and shares the tutorials for each.  You have see the entire space - it just looks so calm and relaxing!!


I lost it when I saw this craft room (ahem, Studio) space.  Brook from Being Brook totally outdid herself!  I LOVE the homemade craft table - isn't the color awesome?  Such a cheery room!



After years in the making, Katie from Creatively Living shared her master bedroom reveal.  I must say it was worth the wait!  It looks so soothing - I would love my master bedroom to look like this.  I don't know if I would ever want to leave it!


What a transformation!  You need to check out this kitchen makeover by Jody at Homey Home Design.   She has so many fabulous ideas - right down to chalkboard cabinets!  LOVE!


And finally, one more bedroom makeover from Shes.No.Martha.  I fell in love with the breezy feeling of this bedroom.  Looks like something you would see out of a Ballard catalog, doesn't it?  Perfection!


Amazing, right?  Doesn't it make you want to jump up and tackle that room you have been pondering over for months or years?  So inspiring!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.  Happy Friday everyone!

XOXO


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me Jenn! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Have a great weekend!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing my kitchen! I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fantastic review!! I am tickled pink!!! Come back for a visit. Those other rooms are equally lovely!

    Kacey@ SNM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fantastic review!! I am tickled pink!!! Come back for a visit. Those other rooms are equally lovely!

    Kacey@ SNM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn, each one of those rooms is gorgeous. I wish my craft room looked like that. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete