Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My New 30 Day Challenge!



When I first started this blog a little over a year ago, I challenged myself to make a new craft every day for 30 days.  I wanted to do it to hold myself accountable to complete new projects as well as to document it here.  I was successful, but now, crafting everyday - well that's just a might bit ambitious for me (I am no longer unemployed, and factor that infant thing in).  BUT - I think I can challenge myself to write something every day.  It might not be a fun craft, but to be honest, I have been wanting to write about more than just crafts anyway.  I feel like all of my entries are about "Lookey what I made" - which can be fun, but definitely not all I have going on in my life. 

I may lose some followers, and you may find my life to be totally and utterly boring, but this blog needs a boost, I need to give you more of myself.  I need to write.  Period.  Novel idea, no?

Consider this Day 1 - look at that.  I am already one day in! 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment