Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Congratulations to the Graduate!

My baby has officially graduated from Kindergarten- I can't believe it!   This school year has flown by and she has grown so much, both physically and intellectually.  I look back from the first day of school to now, and she has lost any baby that she had left.  Addison has transformed into a beautiful little girl - so sweet.  She is reading now, doing math...unbelievable.  I love her to pieces, and the waterworks were in full force on graduation day.  I was both a weepy mess and proud mama all rolled into one.


Here she is on the first day of school... so excited and a tad bit nervous....


And now, my big girl...she was so excited to receive her first bouquet of flowers!!!  She kept thanking me over and over again.

The whole grade sang a compilation of songs, including "I Believe I can Fly" - yeah, that got me...


Receiving her certificate...



Ahh, my little munchkin!!


With her Daddy...


These are her amazing teachers. They were a little weepy too, although I'm not sure if they were sad tears or happy tears.  I would imagine a class full of Kindergarteners get a bit rambunctious at the end of the year (oh yes, my daughter included).


I love you Addie. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you sweet girl!!  And now, let the summer begin!!

XOXO


1 comment: