Thursday, May 10, 2012

Random Thoughts of a Sleepless Mom

I guess it's safe to say that I bit off more than I could chew with this writing challenge.  I'm admitting failure here.  I just missed two days, and come to think of it - this weekend will be tough to write. I'm in a wedding on Saturday, so I'm sure Saturday ain't happening either. 

You know what I am looking forward to most for this weekend?  Sleep.  We are kid free Saturday night, in a hotel.  Need I say more?  We are actually going to get the first solid night's sleep in months...and I cannot wait.

Poor little baby got his first shots yesterday, so I thought he might sleep through the night last night.  At least a good chunk of it.  WRONG.  After the 5:30 feeding this morning, I gave up.  I have to get Addie up for school in 10 minutes, so, here I am... up for the day.

I have been working on a few stationery projects recently, so if I can find the energy to take some photos today, I'll post something later on.  Thanks for bearing with me lately. 

Ooh, I just heard the coffee pot ding.  Coffee's DONE!  I'm out. 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment