Saturday, February 5, 2011

$3 turned into adorable on Day 18!

Hey hey!!  I am so excited today, and want to thank everyone who has visited my blog over the past month.  I re-launched it on January 6th, and as of this morning have had over 1,000 unique visitors!  It still hasn't quite hit me that I am doing something that I love and can share it with others, and that people are actually interested in lil' ole me!  (If you are laughing to yourself, that's ok - I laugh at me too).  Thank you thank you to everyone who follows me or has ever commented on any of my projects.  It means the world to me!  OK - sorry for the sappiness - just had to say all of that.


That brings me to today's project which is all about the love - yes, another Valentine's Day project (well sort of).  I love browsing through Target's clearance racks, and on a trip last week, I was looking for a simple little t-shirt for Addison that I could embellish for her to wear on Valentine's Day.  I found this for $3:



Cute alone, sure, but I knew I could enhance it for the special occasion.  I decided to make layered flowers to sew on the front and  added sparkly beads to the center of the flowers.  What do you think?




Addie loved it, and i think it would look really cute with this pink tutu that she has over leggings!  I may even make a matching headband. 


Till tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. This is so Beautiful like all of the other things you create.. I can tell this is what you love.. And I love that you love it, because I get to see all the wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete